I have lots of thoughts to share, with myself, with my friends and apparently with the internet! I'll need your help to complete the undone life so please leave your comments.
Friends, do you know me? I am black. I am a nerd. I am agnostic. I am intelligent. I am independent. I am career focused. I am financially sound. I am friendly. I am shy. I am a gamer. I am a liberal democrat.
Do you know who I'd like to be? I am an aspiring pilot. I am an aspiring cyclist. I am an aspiring gardener. I am an aspiring saxophone player. I am an aspiring handyman. I am an aspiring mechanic. I am an aspiring totally-awesome-boyfriend.
Friends, do you know who I don't like being? Disloyal, Unstable, Procrastinator, Unconfident, Passive, Out of shape.
So, here is where I am. Let's get me to where I want to be! Today I manage my undone life.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! Anonymous commenting...
Excellent first post. I know I'm going to enjoy reading your blog.
Yeah, good job so far! I have a blog too, but well...I'm kinda struggling on what to write about. Hmmm...
Me too, Jenn! But I'm not going to tell anyone about it............ awww hell....
well...lets see it!
Interesting blogs reg! I learned a little more about you that I didnt know before (i.e. saxophone player?!)
Hey little sis. Yep, I have a saxophone in my office. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet.
Post a Comment