Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I give up
I purchased a fun sized bag of doritos while out during lunch today. I've noted it before, but decided to look at the serving size again. Hmm, fun sized is enough for 4 people. 11 chips per person. No way there were 44 chips in a fun sized bag of doritos. NE-way, my next thought was, you know, let me just eat 11 chips and put the rest away for an afternoon snack. 20 minutes and one bag later I realized fighting the junk food industry is HOPELESS! These dang manufactures intentionally make junk food addictive. There is no way to escape the marketing they spend BILLIONS on per year, but then to load products with seasoning, and salt, and sugar, and crunchy-goodness, and possibly heroin is just criminal. TV and junk food. Corruption of mind and body. I wish I could quit you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that I've quit laughing and put myself back in the computer seat....
It's the heroin. Except in the case of coca-cola, and we all know that pleasure-center manipulator.
"I wish I could quit you."
That's just wrong!
Post a Comment