Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reply to all...

Ever accidentally email a company of 40,000? I didn't, but someone else did today. What's remarkable is what happened next... A string of "reply to alls" that 1) notified the user that they "replied to all" and 2) asking the user not to "reply to all", which lead to others "replying to all" asking those users not to "reply to all"...this could go on forever. I'm starting to fear for this organization.

2 comments:

Gimli's Pride said...

That's hilarious! Worse than some of our old omgwtfpwnsauce email threads :)
Wait, I'm replying to your Reply to all blog post. heheh... I was laughing out loud when i read this post. Excellent!
Important question... Did it ever end?

The Undone Lifer said...

Suddenly. I wonder if IT is blocking the subject. I wonder why they don't lock down global distribution lists with permissions also.