After cycling on the bike, I decided to do some biking on the cycle. I was craving a bbq sandwich, so I headed to Mrs. Winners Chicken Restaurant. I park my bike where I can see it out the window and sit down to eat. This Hardly Davidson rider pulls up outside the window and gives me a sideways glance. He gets off the bike, looks at my bike and then looks back at me. I think, crap, he's going to give me crap. So I continue to eat while he's still pacing by his bike outside of my window. I think to myself, I'm glad I'm wearing my biking/stomping boots now. As I started to fiddle with my helmet, he taps on the window and motions for me to come outside. Alright, time for a fight. So I go out and he looks at me, looks at my bike. He extends a hand and says, "I don't know how to say this,". I extend my hand but prepare to duck and counter/throat punch. He continues, "But, biker to biker, I'm fleeing from a domestic.".
The story can end there. All in all, he was just looking for gas money to flee the cops.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! That's brilliant!!!!
So did you give him cash?
Uh, no..he's FLEEING the cops and I don't want to be an ACCESSORY to a crime.
Not to mention that if you did give him money that would be like supporting violence against women. Good choice!
Post a Comment