I didn't get to ride it yet. The sun was setting when I pulled into my driveway. There was just enough light for me to INCH it down the ramps from my truckbed and into the garage.
WooHoo! The clouds parted during lunch and I got in my 1st ride!!
Starting out on my gravel driveway was not the best idea. Despite the rocky start, I was barely able to keep my balance up to the street.
I LOVE the bike, but I have a couple of outfit complaints. My gloves made my hands numb, if I have the clear visor down, there is ALOT of wind noise. I thought it was the engine until I raised the visor and the noise disappeared. I'm sooo glad I got the helmet with the integrated sunvisor because when it is down, there isn't as much wind noise. I think this can be fixed if I raise the bike's adjustable windshield. I'm trying to break in my riding boots as they compress my socks into my skin. It's creates a pronounced 'pin-and-needle' feeling. Doesn't matter though because they didn't fit under my shift lever! I'll have to wear sneakers until I get the bike back to the shop on Saturday.
I pulled into my garage just as the dark grey clouds drifted back over my house.
5 comments:
sweet ride man...
I didn't get to ride it yet. The sun was setting when I pulled into my driveway. There was just enough light for me to INCH it down the ramps from my truckbed and into the garage.
~DROOOOOOOOOOOL~
WooHoo! The clouds parted during lunch and I got in my 1st ride!!
Starting out on my gravel driveway was not the best idea. Despite the rocky start, I was barely able to keep my balance up to the street.
I LOVE the bike, but I have a couple of outfit complaints. My gloves made my hands numb, if I have the clear visor down, there is ALOT of wind noise. I thought it was the engine until I raised the visor and the noise disappeared. I'm sooo glad I got the helmet with the integrated sunvisor because when it is down, there isn't as much wind noise. I think this can be fixed if I raise the bike's adjustable windshield. I'm trying to break in my riding boots as they compress my socks into my skin. It's creates a pronounced 'pin-and-needle' feeling. Doesn't matter though because they didn't fit under my shift lever! I'll have to wear sneakers until I get the bike back to the shop on Saturday.
I pulled into my garage just as the dark grey clouds drifted back over my house.
She is beautiful! I'm jealous, now. . . Very nice.
Post a Comment