THAT.
WAS.
AWESOME!!
Blue skies and the wind was at my back on the motorcycle as I shopped for a small back-pack and picked up my new multi-day, disposable contacts and new styled glass frames. I think I hate the glass' frame. The really cute girl behind the counter seemed genuinely enthusiastic when she said she liked them. I think Lenscrafter's employees are very well trained. The contacts are very nice though. They are crystal clear and I don't feel them any longer. I've never had contacts you wear for several days and then dispose of.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wait. Elaborate. You wear them for several days non-stop and dispose? Or you wear them, take them out at night, wear them, etc..then throw them away?
If its the first, be very wary. I ended up with conjunctivitis in both of my eyes because I did that.
And congrats on the super cool motorcycle! I am soooo jealous! So do you think you are comfortable enough in your riding skill to have a passenger? :D
Thanks for the advice and warning; that's what I was looking for in the post.
I told the doctor that I would want to wear them overnight on biking/camping trips. He then changed the perscription and said the new ones were designed for that. I can wear them overnight for several days, but I do have to take them out and clean every two or three days. Barring rips or flaws, each pair lasts about a month before you toss them. I purchased 6 pair/6 months for $149.
I slept with them last night and boy was it great to wake up to nigh-perfect vision.
Post a Comment