I'm only now recovering from a 50 mile bicycle ride on Monday.
I discovered something about a 4 hour bike ride. No matter how flat you think the route is, after 2 hours every minor bump is another mountain.
Yet, very little feels as great as the countdown from mile 49.
EDIT: WOW! I just discovered that 4 hours of riding is capable of shredding the boxers right off of your legs.
..Edit: Edit: I discovered this while doing the week's laundry. But thanks for thinking the worst. ;P

2 comments:
ok so yeah I did think the worst, and yeah every bump seems like a hill but there is the point that you have to cycle up an EVIL hill at MM49 *LOL* of course when you crest and get to coast the last mile *sigh* so much fun.
What doesnt help is someone riding up in a nice air conditioned truck that has already finished *LOL*
Sheesh, I didn't have the luxury of recovering. I had personal training the morning after. Now that was rough. I wanted to cry.
And I too have a pair of undies that I will probably never use again. They went on fitting me, and some where between 50 miles and pouring rain they grew three sizes. Amazing.
Post a Comment