Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am not a recycler...

But you know what? That's ok. I said to Jenn last night, "I'm waiting for my inspiration, my reason to finish what I start." and it led to an immediate epiphany and overnight re-evaluation. I am not a recycler and no amount of waiting for someone to inspire me to be so is going to change that. So I asked myself, why are you making life more complex than it should be? Why are you, one, PUTTING UP and then stressing over artificial roadblocks to your growth?

I give myself leave of failing to recycle and I give myself leave of waiting for someone to mould me into a a person who would. Who can make me a better man. I can.

Life is good, now keep it simple.

1 comment:

jlwillia said...

Life is good. We all just have to remember that.