Steve, Jenn (not that Jen, the other Jenn) and I took a 216 mile train ride today! Although sitting for the 108 mile out/108 mile back trips was excruciating, the company was very nice. The three of us talked for the 4.5 hour trip out, walked around downtown Monterey TN for an hour before taking the 4.5 hour trip back. On the trip back, we took turns naping and talking. It was a very good day that ended with a great Mexican restaurant dinner.
Words for the day: Look out for the domino's!
On the train:

Steve and "Not-That-Jen" Jenn:

"The Great Disappearing Stevie Act":
3 comments:
Thank you, Reggie.
Hey Jenn! I'm happy that you were able to join us!
Told you I would :) I sometimes just take a while to get stuff like this done. It'll be nice to have somewhere to put thoughts, and possibly to make lists, and such.
Hope you and Stevie are having fun today and didn't get rained out!
Post a Comment