Thursday, June 18, 2009

Death of a friendship

My riding buddy is trying to kill me. He had me riding at the very top of my performance curve tonight. He was soo fast tonight that I had to take point several times just so that I could set a slower pace! I told him at dinner that after I finished eating his wife's cooking, he and I were OVER. YOU HEAR THAT STEVE?!? O.V.E.R.!!

Btw, when are you going to put up our stats?

4 comments:

Jennifer Paulk-McGinley said...

/giggles

I'm so glad I skipped that ride.

There will come a day, probably in the very near future, when we will both hate Steve on a regular basis. In case you had failed to notice, Steve's trunks are huge. His calves are as big as my thighs! So yeah,...uhmmm, the more in shape he gets the more he is gonna try to kill us.

Unknown said...

*grin* Stats have been posted and they are gooooood. C'mon Reggie, you know you liked it and it was your fault really, you started the first sprint session and we just had to keep going *LOL*. Darn you Jen you have uncovered my master plan. I am hoping to get down to 200ish and keep the trunks intact to give me lotsa power *mwah hah hah* and as the saying goes. "What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger" *LOL*

Jennifer Paulk-McGinley said...

Only people who have watched their weaker buddies die ever say that.

FYI.

The Undone Lifer said...

Don't you dare blame the victim! I was drafting you the first 7 miles before I got tired of trying to keep up and had to force my way up to take point.

@Jen -I'm ebaying my bicycle.