It has been a fun trip out so far! All the girls have been cute and flirty, which has been high on my good-times-criteria list. Sunday night, I had drinks with a cute college girl who was vacationing with her parents (but without her parents at the bar). Monday, I spent the afternoon with a cute park ranger who takes seasonal jobs all over the country (she is going to call me, if she is transferred to appalachia, for a looong motorcycle ride..and relations).
I am finally settled in for a couple of awesome nights at a Hampton Inn with a private beach. I got here and the cute-cute-damn-cute girl behind the desk took a look in the computer and immediately upgraded my room to a more expensive one with a patio and view of and ocean. I felt like a baller. I guess it is because I have, what I have coined, the "Hampton Hop" over the last few days. I like the consistent experience of a hot breakfast, free internet and familiar rooms. I told Lauren that if I was a hotel critic, she would get all 10s.
I was also wondering on the trip out, who I would accidentally run into. Last year, I took a motorcycle ride to Metropolis IL for the 4th of July. As I was checking in, in walks right behind me my friend, student-worker boss and later co-worker from when I attended college and later worked at APSU. Last Monday night, I get a message from my sister who had no idea we were vacationing 15 miles apart lol.
Anywho, here are just a sampling of pictures to pique your envy.
https://picasaweb.google.com/Reginald.Wooden/20110527KillDevilHills#
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment