Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hmph...who knew

...that this self-motivation stuff is deceptively easy. The tricky part is...well, getting started. (See what I did there?) I patched my roof today! I can cross that off the undone list. I think I am self-motivated enough to watch Cops and America's Most Wanted now.

WHOOPS! Right after I let Jen's dog out.

3 comments:

Gimli's Pride said...

I forgot to watch Legend of the Seeker. I am sad now.

Gimli's Pride said...

Where did you learn to patch a roof?
I began getting the new garden site ready by digging and turning over the outline of the garden. Now I just have to turn the entire interior. It's approximately 30'x40'. It was real work just turning the outline. At least once it's all turned, I'll have a brand new rotiller to finish it off. So, I wait for 6 mos before actually using it.... ;)

The Undone Lifer said...

http://www.hammerzone.com/archives/roof/repairs/replshingle/singletab.html is what gave me the confidence to try. I had to even take the crown shingles off to get at some of the damaged ones.

Yeah, I'm eyeing my yard also. I want to trim my round bushes into canopies and then plant perinnials/annuals in a mulch bed underneath them.