Sure, it's great if you need to pull in a hose and spray it down once a week, but i'm an "every-other-quarter type-of weekend-warrior". I need something softer, something to commute in luxury within. Here, take a look!
I'm wrapping this up at 1:30 am and I'm tired. Hopefully, it won't look as cheeky as I think it does right now. Some parts I really like, the center console, steering wheel, overhead bin and window/lock facings for instance. Other parts, not so much. Like the air vent surrounds. Still, it looks much better than the *blah* of before. Besides, the glue is soo strong that you are more likely to break the original interior before you would get the dash kit back off!

4 comments:
I should have gone with the Japanese Cherry instead of the Honey Burl. I haven't driven in it yet, but it looks too light and creamy from a spectators perspective. Still, it is better than the sterile grey.
...and I expect you to tell me how great it looks when you ride with me or you may end up thumbs out on the side of the road...
Ok, so I've been driving around in it a bit this morning and IT IS STONKIN' GRRREAT! It looks good and I think the softer interior makes it run better.
Do you get better gas mileage now? That's what I'm talking about...
I realized why it rides better last night. It's because I'm finally content with my truck. It's done. I got the sunroof installed, GPS, the tonneau cover, step rails and the dash kit. That is everything that I wanted after purchase. Yippee!
Post a Comment