
Now, as if that wasn't funny enough, I check out the prices for Lasik and this gets good. They offer a 1 year satisfaction guarantee as an option! WHOA! What happens at the end of the year?!? Do I go blind?!? Not only that, but notice that the "free" lifetime guarantee option will cost you an additional $700! ... For the "free" lifetime guarantee! I guess the budget conscious person (the one with little health consciousness) could buy one eye at 1 year satisfaction and the other eye at lifetime. That way you hedge your bet and spread out the risk.

Now wait, funny aside, this is one of those cases where we should protect consumers from themselves. A 1 year guarantee shouldn't even be a consideration lol. Of course, consumers should also be protected from the cheap (and I don't mean in-expensive) flea-market crap that WalMart sells.

2 comments:
Holy crap! Did you know Lasik eye surgery takes only 5-15 minutes?!?
I know that it really is supposed to improve your eyes but It makes me nervous. How can they guarantee your eyes. I mean if they mess up its not as if they can revert back or redo it.(they could unless they take too much off with the laser.
Post a Comment