Friday, May 15, 2009

3-One-Thousand.


Please people. When you follow a bike, give them 3 seconds of lead time. There wasn't an incident today, but people follow so close on today's ride that if there was an incident, a biker would end up under your car. Then you are facing manslaughter charges.


Other than that, the day was excellent! With blue skies above and cool breezes behind, the bike had no problems straightenin' the curves and flattenin' the hills! I thought my joints would give me problems, but only my ears and shoulder blades are sore. My mileage is now 650 and I'm scheduled for service tomorrow!

Land Between the Lakes by V-Strom

Pic #1 - Whoa, did you know there is a dude ranch/camp at LBL?
From 2009-05-15 LBLbyVStrom


Pic #2 - Lighthouse Harbor
From 2009-05-15 LBLbyVStrom


Pic #3 - God Damn!
From 2009-05-15 LBLbyVStrom

1 comment:

jlwillia said...

Very, very nice! What a good ride! Looks like it was beautiful!

And you are right about people in cars and how they treat motorcycle riders. It's scary at times. People are crazy! As much as I love being on motorcycles, there's always that little part of my brain that is a little surprised when the ride is ended safely. But, I still ride just about every chance I get. (Thanks Michael!)

I'm glad you had a good day :)