It's been a productive day. I cut back my monsta-hedges. I no longer trim them, I have to now cut them back to keep them in control. I mowed my lawn and took the trash to the dump. Then I took a 26 mile bicycle ride from Clarksville to Trenton. Dammit Steve! Where are the ride stats?!? Oh..right.

Now to close out the day with two PBS documentaries and one NatGeo one.
EDIT: Did I mention it took a ladder to cut back my monstredges?
6 comments:
Its funny how only a couple of months ago we would have hesitated to even consider 15+ miles on the bicycle. Now look at us... 30 miles is reasonable and we are pushing it to the next level. Go Team!
We still need a 4th rider though. Although, I suppose there is something magical about a trinity. :)
Yeah got to agree about the upping of distances. Before it was that goal of making it to 10 and when we did it was devine. Now we dont think it is a real ride less than 15 *LOL* (Reggie Set this. I want to do the metric. It calls to me and we need to get a 50 mile ride in. Hell I say its an open invite to anyone that wants to ride with us. We should let Don Carlin no if he wants to (although we are prolly to slow for him *LOL*)
forgot to say. That looked like a very nice ride you did Reggie
20 of the 26 miles is kentucky country, single lane roads through farmland. With every truck that passed I kept watching for a baseball bat or shotgun looking to rid the world of one more *beep*, who ate the last donut.
Oh yeah, and the route ends at El Bracero!!!
El bracero *drool* it is a very good ride *LOL*
Post a Comment